Priyank

Blog Archive

Thursday, December 23, 2010




I am Priyank Shah From Junagadh - Gujarat State - India.


I Have my Own Yahoo Group with the Name :- HeartsBeats
If you want to Join in my group then you can join and you can reach by the clicking this Link

Group Link : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HeartsBeats/join

And I have my Own SMS Channel Also in Google Labs But This Facility is For Indian User Only. Indian People Can Join in this group.
User Have to Just Type ON HEARTSBEATS and send it to +919870807070
This sms Will be Charged as National SMS. If you have free National SMS then it will be Free.
You Can Go There By Clicking Here :-

http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/browse
And Just Search " HEARTSBEATS "

And At there You Can Join in my group By Clicking on Join or Sucbribe Button.

My Contact Details is Available On Site of My Group's Home Page.
For Any Other inconvience you Can Contact me on this mail address:-
priyankshah_90@yahoo.co.in

I will Answer you soon.


Thank you,
Priyank Shah

No comments:

Post a Comment